Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Implant Seminar

I attended a seminar discussing patients who have failing teeth and are in need of dental implants.
Dr. M. Nader Smariti lectured on denture supported implants and single or multiple implant systems.

I have been restoring implants for 15 years and am always seeking to increase my knowledge on different systems that become available.

To all our patients that are thinking of implants as part of their future dental care, it is important to know that the there are numerous research studies on dental implants.  These studies date back to 1966 and show an outstanding success rate of 95-99%.

If there are any questions on implants, always feel free to contact me.  I will be attending follow up meetings detailing specifically in the clinical and laboratory steps that are required for successful treatment.

Happy New Year, and enjoy you winter.

-Dr. Thomas Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment